Q1. Which feature allows y’all to copy attributes of selected text and apply them to some other option?
- Merge Formatting control
- Re-create and Paste Styles command
- Re-create and Paste Attributes command
- Format Painter tool
Q2. To protect a document from adventitious changes, which option should you select from the Protect Document (Windows) or Protect (Mac) menu?
- Marking as Final.
- Add together a Digital Signature.
- Encrypt with Password.
- Always Open up Read-But.
Q3. Yous are finalizing a 2-page document. Rather than having Discussion make up one’s mind where page 1 ends, you desire the adjacent paragraph to begin on the top of page 2. How do yous achieve this?
- Change the lesser margin to your current location.
- Insert a folio break.
- Printing Shift + Enter (Shift + Return).
- Insert a cavalcade intermission.
Q4. How do you insert the content of an existing Word document into your current Word certificate?
- Click Layout > Text > Text from File.
- Click Insert > Text > Building Blocks Organizer.
- Click Insert > Text > Text from File.
- Click Insert > Media.
Q5. Y’all want to set a wider within margin to conform binding a document where pages are printed in both sides. Which option should you choose in the Folio Setup dialog box?
- Book Fold.
- Dissimilar Odd & Fifty-fifty Pages.
- Mirror Margins.
Q6. Which feature lets yous place a ghosted logo or text behind the regular text on your document?
Q7. Where do you select the paper size for a document?
- Design > Size.
- File > Page Setup.
- Layout > Size.
- Layout > Margins.
Q8. Which choice lets you mark your favorite templates for quick reuse in the future?
- Drag to Abode tab.
- Add to chooser.
- Pin to listing.
- Mark equally favorite.
Q9. You want to add a caption to a table. Which tab contains this option?
- Insert tab.
- Design tab.
- References tab.
- Layout tab.
Q10. How can you alter the appearance of an unabridged tabular array in a single step?
- Apply a table style.
- Apply a graphic style.
- Right-click a table and choose a new style.
- Employ a cell style.
Q11. Which selection does the Find and Replace characteristic
- Whole Discussion Only.
- Replace All.
- Check Spelling.
- Friction match Case.
Q12. Which argument all-time describes how a bookmark is used in a Word document?
- A bookmark is a hyperlink where the characterization is automatically generated.
- A bookmark works in conjunction with hyperlinks to allow you to quickly jump to a specific location in your document.
- A bookmark is a link in your document that tin give you lot quick admission to webpages, files, and other locations within your document.
- A bookmark is a colour-coded graphic that appears in the navigation pane for like shooting fish in a barrel access to a specific location in your certificate.
Q13. What is
an option when inviting a colleague to collaborate on a document?
- including a personalized message
- giving the collaborator the option to edit a document
- setting the collaborator’s access to view only
- granting administrator access
Q14. Yous split a document into three sections. What happens if you change the margins in the first section?
- The document reverts dorsum to a single section with the new margin settings.
- The new margin settings are applied to all of the sections.
- The new margin settings are practical to the second and third sections.
- The new margin settings are applied to just the first section.
Q15. Which ribbon tab includes commands to add various types of objects or media to your document?
Q16. What type of page is useful at the front of a large document, to identify the document title, author, and other metadata?
- cover page
- bare folio
- master page
- tabular array of contents page
Q17. What happens in this SmartArt object when you press the Delete key?
- The boxes resize to maintain the same overall height.
- The object is deleted and a hole is left behind.
- The text merges with the second box.
- The gaps between the boxes close and the boxes remain the same size.
Q18. What happens in this SmartArt diagram when y’all delete the selected object?
- The text from the deleted box merges with the adjacent box’s text.
- The selected object is deleted and the spacing is preserved where the object was.
- The remaining objects resize to maintain the same overall height.
- The gaps between the objects close and the objects remain the aforementioned size.
Q19. Which command builds an overview of document contents based on applied headings styles?
- Manage Sources
- Insert Index
- Table of Contents
Q20. Which statistic does the Discussion Count characteristic
- folio breaks
- characters (no spaces)
Q21. What is the default view when yous open a document or create a new document?
- Impress Layout view
- Typhoon view
- Edit view
- Spider web Layout view
Q22. You are working on a local copy of a document when Word unexpectedly closes. After you relaunch Give-and-take, how can you notice the well-nigh recently saved version of the document?
- Click Open > Contempo and select Recover Unsaved Documents.
- Click File > Options > Recover Unsaved Documents.
- Click File > Open > Contempo > Documents.
- Click File > Recent > Recover Unsaved Documents.
Solutions constitute in Office2019:
File -> Open -> Recent -> Recover Unsaved Documents
File -> Info -> Manage Document -> Recover Unsaved Documents
Read carefully. It’south not almost recovering, but simply the last contempo file!
Q23. Which object blazon tin can you
insert into a Word certificate from the
- a sketch
- a symbol
- a 3D model
- an equation
Q24. What Microsoft Word feature lets y’all capture a portion of your screen to be used equally an epitome in your document?
- Screen Clipping
- Screen Grab
- Screen Capture
- none of these answers
Q25. Yous want to create a shortcut that replaces an acronym that you type with the acronym’s full text-for case, replacing
"Microsoft Teams". What Word feature exercise you use to create this shortcut?
- Replace All
- AutoFormat As You Type
- Find and Supervene upon
- AutoCorrect Options
The keyword here is creating a “shortcut” which is ready with the Autocorrect Options by navigating to File -> Options -> Proofing -> AutoCorrect Options -> Replace text every bit you lot type.
Q26. Your certificate contains two columns of content with a vertical line between the columns, as shown. From where can y’all delete the line?
- Insert > Text
- Columns dialog box
- Insert > Line > Vertical
- Insert > Line > Remove
Layout -> Columns -> More columns -> Line between
Q27. When you lot crop an epitome in a document, what happens to the paradigm and the overall certificate file size?
- The cropped parts of the image are hidden and the overall file size increases.
- The cropped parts of the image are removed and the overall file size does non change.
- The cropped parts of the epitome are hidden and the overall file size does not modify.
- The cropped parts of the image are removed and the overall file size decreases.
Q28. When you are typing in a paragraph and attain the end of the line, Word automatically starts a new line for yous. What is this feature chosen?
- line wrap
- discussion wrap
- a new line return
- a soft return
Q29. You lot desire to create an organizational chart. Which SmartArt category should you choose?
Q30. When y’all insert page numbers, which position is
- page margins
- current position
- bottom of folio
Q31. How can you apace move an insertion signal upwards to the outset of the previous paragraph?
- Press Ctrl+Up Pointer (Windows) or Command+Up Arrow (Mac).
- Press Ctrl+Folio Up (Windows) or Command+Page Up (Mac).
- Press Ctrl+Left Arrow (Windows) or Control+Left Arrow (Mac).
- Printing Alt+Left Arrow (Windows) or Option+Left Arrow (Mac).
Q32. You send a document to two clients for review, and each customer returns a dissever, edited version of the document. How practise you most efficiently review their feedback?
Review > Accept.
Review > Compare.
Review > Smart Lookup.
Q33. What is the difference between a footnote and an endnote?
- Footnotes use Standard arabic numerals and endnotes use letters.
- A footnote is placed in the page footer, and an endnote is placed on a bare folio at the end of the document.
- A footnote is placed at the lesser of the page, and an endnote is placed at the finish of the document.
- An endnote ever appears on the bottom of the same page that information technology references.
Q34. Which formatting choice was used to create the consequence shown below?
- Drop Cap
- Small Caps
Q35. What Word edifice cake uses headings to help users identify the contents of a document?
- table of contents
- folio interruption
- encompass page
Q36. You take been reviewing a Word document using Track Changes. At that place are however changes that need to be reviewed, but y’all cannot run across them. Why is this? (Select all that utilize.)
A. Display for Review is set up to No Markup. B. Track changes has been turned off. C. Display for Review is prepare to Original. D. Inserts and Deletions and Formatting are turned off in Show Markup.
- A, C, D
- A, B
- A, C
Q37. You are coordinating the update of your company’s 10-chapter operations transmission. You begin by saving each affiliate every bit a separate certificate. What Word characteristic can you lot employ to manage all of these chapter documents?
- the Organizer
- main document
- outline view
Q38. Which is a do good of using heading styles to format a report?
- You can reformat all headings by irresolute mode sets.
- Yous can navigate from heading to heading in the Navigation pane.
- all of these answers
- You tin can easily generate a table of contents.
Q39. You need to add a trademark symbol to a new product name. How can you accomplish this? (Select two items.)
A. Type "(TM)". B. On the **Insert** tab, in the **Symbols** group, select **Symbol**. From the symbols gallery, select the trademark symbol, then click **Insert**. C. On the **Insert** Tab, in the **Illustrations** group, select **Icons**. From the icons gallery, select the **Signs and Symbols** category. Then select the trademark symbol and click **Insert**. D. Type "(R)".
- B and D
- A and B
- B and C
- A and D
(TM) : Unregistered trademark symbol
(R): Registered trademark symbol
Q40. You are reformatting a professional document that you created previously using manual formatting. In your certificate, first-level headings are formatted with Arial 11 Bold. What is the fastest way to create and apply a Heading 1 style using these properties?
task pane, click
Arial 11 Bold.
Concord the Ctrl key (Windows) or Control key (Mac) and click the
Format Painter. Then select
Select one of the first level headings. Right-click
and update it to match the choice.
Select the text, right-click to display the formatting bar, and select
Styles > Copy.
Q41. You are typing text in two columns. When you reach the end of a paragraph in column 1, you want to start the next paragraph in column one on the next folio. What blazon of interruption should you insert at this point?
- next page department suspension
- continuous section intermission
- column break
- page break
Q42. You want to capture all the content and design elements in your electric current certificate, then you can use them equally a starting signal when creating new documents. To do so, salvage the current document every bit
- a template file
- a PDF
- an OpenDocument Text file
- a Rich Text Format file
Q43. Which file format best preserves formatting and allows editing when a Word document is transferred to some other application?
- XML Paper Specification (XPS)
- OpenDocument Text (ODT)
- Rich Text Format (RTF)
- manifestly text (TXT)
Q44. How can you break a tabular array into two parts?
- Utilize the Split Tabular array control.
- Press Shift + Enter (Windows) or Sift + Return (Mac).
- Use the Section Break command.
- Use the Split Cells command.
Tables Layout tab -> Merge grouping -> Split up Table
Q45. What can you
create from a Word document?
- a Discussion macro-enabled certificate
- a obviously text file
- a multipage website
- a Word 2003 XML document
Each Word document can exist saved as a Web Folio.
Q46. How can you lot add a manual line pause to a paragraph?
- Press Enter twice (Windows) or Return twice (Mac).
- Press Alt+Enter (Windows) or Option+Return (Mac).
- Press Enter (Windows) or Return (Mac).
- Press Shift+Enter (Windows) or Shift+Return (Mac)
Q47. Y’all want to repeat an chemical element (such every bit the date) on all pages of the document. Which options should you cull?
- Insert > Header & Footer
- Insert > Text
- Design > Header & Footer
- View > Header & Footer
Q48. You lot want to repeat an chemical element (such as the date) at the bottom of all pages of a certificate. Which option should you cull?
- Insert > Text
- View > Header & Footer
- Pattern > Footer
- Insert > Footer
Q49. A document has been shared with you from your colleague’s OneDrive library. They have given only you editing access. What tin can y’all do with this document?
- Share the certificate with others.
- Assume ownership of the certificate.
- Remove access from another user.
- Coauthor the document with your colleague.
Q50. In the image below, what practise the red bars next to the text indicate?
- Depict tools were used in these areas.
- Changes were made to these areas.
- Comments were added to these areas.
- none of these answers
Q51. What formatting must y’all apply to use both portrait and landscape pages in the same Give-and-take document?
Q52. Which choice does the Find and Replace feature
- Match Punctuation
- Replace All
- Match Case
- Whole Word Only
Q53. What is the name of the text effect that displays a large capital letter at the get-go of a paragraph?
- drop cap
- small caps
Q54. You lot demand to certificate a procedure. Which paragraph format is best to assist readers follow the sequence of instructions?
- line numbers
- numbered listing
- bulleted list
Q55. How can you adapt which information in a table is used when creating a chart?
- Click the Select Data button.
- Click the Refresh Data push button.
- Click the Switch Row/Column button.
- Click the Edit Information push.
Q56. Yous want to exist able to edit your Word document simultaneously with other Word users in your organization. Which salve location should you select in the Salvage As dialog box?
A. OneDrive B. SharePoint certificate library C. Google Drive D. DropBox
- A, B, C, D
- A, B, C
- A or B
Q57. Why is it of import to use alternative text for objects in your document?
- Adding alternative text to an object is ane way to apply a caption to an object.
- It allows you to display the text in a language other than the default linguistic communication-for case, English language to French, French to German.
- It helps a user with a visual impairment who is using a screen reader sympathize the content of the object.
- It enables yous to provide some other explanation of the object, in case the user does not understand what the object is.
Q58. What is a do good of using sections in a Microsoft Word certificate?
- Yous can restrict printing for specific certificate sections.
- Y’all can apply unique formatting to each department.
- Yous can interact on specific sections with other authors.
- You lot tin restrict access to each section individually.
Q59. How can yous tell if a colleague is coauthoring a document at the same fourth dimension equally you? (Select all that utilize.)
A. Colleague's name appears in the Share console. B. Colleague's motion-picture show appears in the upper-right corner of the ribbon. C. A banner notification pops up as the colleague edits the document. D. A flag icon with the colleague's proper name appears where their edit is existence made.
- A, B, C
- B, C, D
- A, B, D
- A, C, D
Q60. When you lot insert a picture into a document, what happens to the motion picture?
- Word stretches the photo to make full the page.
- Word scales the image to the largest size possible to fit within the superlative or width of the folio.
- Word converts the photograph’s file format.
- Word analyzes and corrects the paradigm for tone and colour.
Q61. When working with Rails Changes, what is the departure between Unproblematic Markup and all Markup?
- Simple Markup shows the concluding version without inline markups; All Markups shows the final version with inline markups.
- Elementary Markup shows the markup versions by i selected writer; All Markup shows the combined markup version of all authors.
- Simple Markup shows the revisions of one selected author in the Review pane; All Markup shows the revisions of all authors with inline markups.
- Elementary Markup shows the final version with inline markups; All Markup shows the concluding version without inline markups.
Q62. You lot’re finalizing a document that contains some loftier-resolution images. You desire to reduce the picture size while ensuring image quality is acceptable for online viewing. What is a best-practice approach?
- Review the images and crop as needed. Compress the images. Save the certificate and then shrink the unabridged certificate.
- Supervene upon the images with lower-resolution images. Save the document and then compress it.
- Review the images and crop every bit needed. Then compress the images and delete cropped areas.
- Review the images and crop as needed. Salve certificate and and so compress it.
Q63. Before you ship a document to an external client, you must remove personal information–including certificate author names, comments, and subconscious text–from the medico. What tool can help y’all locate and clean upwardly these details?
- Accessibility Checker
- Bank check Compatibility
- Manage Certificate
- Document Inspector
Q64. What chart type cannot be used for more than than one information serial?
Q65. In the image below, where do you click to hibernate comments when a document prints?
Q66. Which page orientation should you select to accommodate a broad nautical chart or table?
Q67. What is the first step in sharing a document that is currently saved on your local difficult drive?
- Become a sharing link for the certificate.
- Create a new document in OneDrive.
- Upload the certificate to OneDrive.
- Send an invitation to the certificate.
Q68. You are working in some other application and want to move text into a Word certificate. How tin you do information technology?
- Export the text from the other awarding as a Word document.
- Use the Insert command and select the Give-and-take document.
- Select the text and save it as Word document.
- Use the Clipboard to copy and paste text into the Word document.
Q69. What is typically created as the first page of a document and contains information such as the certificate championship and author?
- cover page
- master page
- bare page
- tabular array of contents folio
Q70. Before publishing a document, you want to identify issues that may get in difficult for people with disabilities to read. which feature should you employ?
- check Accessibility
- inspect document
- check compatibility
- protect document
Q71. After selecting the entire document, what is the quickest way to detect out how many paragraphs there are in your current Word document?
- From the start of the certificate, hold down the Ctrl (Windows) or Command (Mac) primal, and printing the Downwardly Arrow key repeatedly, counting each paragraph as you go.
- Click File > Properties > Content to display file information, including the number of paragraphs.
- On the condition bar, select Discussion Count to brandish file information, including the number of paragraphs.
- Click File > Info > Inspect Certificate to display file information, including the number of paragraphs.
Q72. Y’all want to be able to read one page in your document while editing another page in the same certificate. What’southward the most efficient way to practice this with only one monitor?
- On the View tab of the ribbon, click Split.
- Salvage a duplicate re-create of your document, then view both documents side by side.
- On the Insert tab of the ribbon, create a bookmark for the location that yous want to read.
- On the View tab of the ribbon, click New Window.
Q73. What is the purpose of adding alternative text (alt text) to an image in your certificate?
- Alt text improves accessibility in your document.
- all of these answers
- Alt text describes what appears in the image.
- Screen readers read the text aloud for users with visual impairments.
Q74. You are inserting several images in a document and need to include descriptive information about them. Numbering the images will also brand it easier to reference them in the associated document text. Which command can help you lot set this up?
- Insert Footnote
- Insert Citation
- Insert Caption
- Insert Tabular array of Figures
Q75. You lot desire an image to move with the surrounding text equally yous make changes to the document. Which option should y’all select?
- In Line with Text
- With Text Wrapping
- Behind Text
Q76. You lot want to place a triangle shape on your page. Where practise you find the shape?
- On the Insert tab, click SmartArt.
- On the Insert tab, click Shapes and expect in the Rectangles & Triangles section.
- On the Insert tab, click Icons.
- On the Insert tab, click Shapes and look in the Basic Shapes section.
Q77. When printing multiple copies of a document, which selection groups consecutive pages together, making them easier to distribute?
- Print One-Sided
- Print on Both Sides
Q78. Yous are sharing your computer screen to collaborate on a document. Which view should you utilize to minimize the ribbon and give your document the most screen space?
- Read Way (Windows) or Focus (Mac)
- Draft view
- Web Layout view
- Outline view
Q79. Yous want a dissimilar header and footer to appear on alternating pages. Which pick should you choose?
- Different Odd & Even Pages
- Insert Alt Header/Footer
- Display on Odd Pages But
- Different First Page
Q80. When you lot start a new, blank certificate, you usually stop up irresolute the font to Arial 11.five point. How tin you brand these settings the default for this and all future new documents?
- Open up whatsoever certificate, change your font settings, and relieve as a template.
- Create a macro that will change all fonts to Arial 11.5 point.
- In a new, blank document, from the Font dialog box, make your changes and ready as default for All documents based on the Normal template.
- In a new, bare document, make your font changes and and so relieve your document equally a template.
Q81. You inserted a picture into a brochure, and you lot want to cut down on the groundwork to focus but on the main function of the paradigm. How tin you reach this?
Right-click the picture and select
Motion picture Tools, select
Pic Tools, select
Picture show Effects.
Right-click the movie and select
Size and Position.
Q82. The form you are creating includes a field where users can either pick from a list of choices you provide, or blazon in a different entry. Which control type should you use?
- drop-down listing
- combo box
- check box
Q83. There is a circle shape in your document. Which of the shape’due south style tin can you format?
- all of these answers
- Make full
Q84. A word theme is composed of settings for which document attributes?
- fonts and paragraph spacing
- colors, fonts, paragraph spacing, and furnishings
- colors, fonts, and paragraph spacing
- colors, fonts, and furnishings
Q85. When using the Compare function, the differences between two documents are outlined
- in red
- on the near contempo of the 2 documents
- on the original document
- on a third certificate
Q86. You have inserted a picture show in your Word document, and you want to ensure that users with visual impairments tin access the picture. How can you do this?
- Insert an object.
- Insert a caption.
- Insert AutoText.
- Insert alt text.
Q87. Y’all are creating a company newsletter. The first page has three columns, and the second page will need four columns. How would you do this?
- Insert a column pause at the beginning of the second page.
- Insert a folio suspension at the end of the first page.
- Insert a section break at the end of the showtime page.
- Insert a text wrapping interruption at the start of the second page.
Q88. You just applied a modify from the Pattern tab of the ribbon, and all of the fonts and formatting in your document changed. What did you modify?
A. theme B. style set C. default document font D. template
- A or B
- C or D
- A, B, or C
Q89. You want to start a new text section at the current cursor position without adding a new page. Which type of section break should you choose?
- Even Page
- Next Page
- Odd Page
After Selecting the Entire Document What is the Quickest Way